You like things fluid. You like to move with the times and be in charge of your own destiny. Our TopUp packages are perfect for you.
Why it's the bee's knees
First you choose your phone (we’ve got some awesome ones). Then you choose how much you’d like to spend every month. That’s it!
We bill you by monthly debit order. If you run out of airtime or need to add in a bit, simply top up and keep on talking. It’s that easy.
And how about some free SMSs, data or BIS while we're at it?
You know that special feeling you get when you give someone a really great gift? We like that feeling. A lot. That’s why when you’re part of the Virgin family you could get up to:
- 1000 FREE SMSs per month (to all networks, at any time),
- 1GB FREE data per month (to use as you please, when you please),
- OR FREE BlackBerry® BIS every month (subject to our fair usage and terms and conditions)
That’s up to R600 worth of free SMSs, data or BIS per month. Just because we can.
Before we burst your bubble, please check which package you’re on – as these deals are not available on all TopUp packages.
Here's what we need from you to get the ball rolling:
- A copy of your ID. We promise we won’t laugh at your haircut.
- Your latest payslip.
- Your latest 3 months’ bank statements.
- Our credit department may ask for additional documents – just a little heads up.
- You have to pay by debit order. It’s the rules.
- Your green bar-coded ID book or Passport (Driver’s Licenses won’t cut it, sorry).
- Proof of residence for RICA. (This can be any account posted to you that shows your postal or residential address)
Hit your talk limit? Don't worry - here's what you do:
Topping up is as easy as falling out of a tree. (But a lot more fun)
- Pop into any one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- You can top up using Cell Phone Banking or Online Banking or via any ATM.
- You can swipe your plastic.
- More on how to top up with your credit card under the FAQ page.
- You can add it to your shopping list at Altech Autopage Cellular, Clicks, CNA, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Legit, Mr Price, Pep Stores, Pick 'n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Woolworths, Ster Kinekor.
- You can also buy airtime at one of these banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Buy airtime at BP, Caltex, Engen Quickshop, Total, Sasol or Shell.
How much do you have to say?
Airtime vouchers are available in R10, R15, R35, R50 (which includes 25 free SMSs), R80, R99 (which includes 50 free SMSs), R120, R180, R300 and R500.
So really, it’s up to you!