Rates and Bundles > Data and SMS Bundles
- Dial *110#, login to our web self-care or download our My Virgin Mobile App for FREE to activate and remove bundles. Bundles can be purchased on a once-off or recurring basis.
- If you are a TopUp customer you must load additional airtime over and above your inclusive airtime on your account before you purchase bundles.
- If you are a Contract customer you can purchase bundles from your subscription cap.
- Your bundle is effective from the purchase date and each bundle has a specific validity period.
- Unused bundles shall be forfeited at the end of the respective validity period.
- If a recurring bundle is selected all bundles are applied upon expiry. Therefore the new bundle is effective the day after the expiry of the last bundle and is automatically applied. You must have sufficient funds in your balance to make this purchase upon expiry.
- If you are on Prepaid and you do not have sufficient airtime to purchase the new recurring bundle by the end of the first day, you will be notified that the recurring bundle has been unsuccessfully loaded. You will revert to the last price plan selected and you will have to opt in for a once-off or recurring bundle again.
- If you consume your bundle prior to expiry:
- You must have sufficient airtime to continue on the out of bundle rate AND you can purchase additional once-off bundles
- Out-of-bundle rates for all bundles will be charged as per your last price plan selected.
- If there is more than one type of bundle loaded on your account, the bundle loaded first will be depleted first.