Will I be able to keep MY number?
The good news is: Yes, you most definitely will. You just need to ensure you meet the following requirements and you’re good to go and ready to join the Virgin Mobile family.
You can’t port if:
- Another service provider has suspended your account because you haven’t paid your bill/s
- Your number has been disconnected.
- You’ve ported in the last two months.
- The mobile number you want to port is already waiting to be moved across.
- You have given us the wrong details.
- The person responsible for the mobile contract in question has not given you permission to port.
- Your number is excluded from number portability by law.
If there’s anything else you need to know, please download our Porting Guide or Call our customer care line on 135 or 0801231230 – We’d love to help and we can’t wait to meet you!