Can Virgin Mobile refuse my request to port?
All service providers are obliged to take on new subscribers, but for us it goes further than that. We want you with us. Really.
But before we can get there, there are a few criteria you need to meet. You may be turned down if:
- You have previous mobile accounts that haven’t been paid
- Your number has been disconnected
- You’ve PORTED in the last two months
- You’ve given us the wrong details
- You aren’t the person responsible for the contract
- Your number has been excluded from NUMBER PORTABILITY by law
For everything you want to know about porting, download our Porting Guide.