Airtime and Recharging > Recharging
At Virgin Mobile, we know how frustrating it can be to run out of airtime. That’s why we’ve done everything we can to make topping up as easy as possible. With 3 ways to stay connected, you will always be in touch!
- You can pop by any one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- You can recharge using your cellphone or online banking, or at any ATM.
- You can add it to your shopping list.
- You can add Virgin Mobile airtime to your shopping list at the following stores: Nashua Mobile, Altech Autopage Cellular, Clicks, CNA, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Legit, Mr Price, Pep Stores, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar and Woolworths.
- You can also buy airtime at the following banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- If you’re filling up with petrol, you can fill up with airtime too at any of these service stations: BP, Caltex, Engen, Total, Sasol or Shell.
Airtime vouchers are available in R5, R10, R20, R30, R50, R100, R250, R500.