FREE SMS ON EVERY RECHARGE
That's right! For every recharge on Virgin Mobile Prepaid, you get free SMSs up to 30 April 2013. Grab a Virgin Mobile starter pack, recharge and get FREE SMSs with every recharge!
|Recharge Value||Free SMSs|
|R50 and above||1000|
And just in case you didn’t know – Virgin Mobile already offers the best prepaid rates in the SA:
- Lowest on-network PER SECOND rate in South Africa: Virgin-to-Virgin at 99c per minute.
- Competitive PER SECOND rates to other networks: Peak at R2.60 per minute and off-peak at R1.30 per minute.
- Data at 60c per MB.
- SMS at 60c per message.
- MMS at 75c per message
And on top of that – you will be rewarded with R10 FREE AIRTIME FOR EVERY R30 YOU USE
This isn’t limited to Virgin-to-Virgin calls or anything sneaky like that. For every R30 airtime you use for anything – SMS, MMS, data or voice you will get R10 FREE. The terms and conditions for free Airtime are as follows:
And just in case you thought there was some fine print with our R10 FREE for every R30 you use deal – there isn’t. There is no time limit for you to reach your R30 worth of usage. If it takes you an hour, a day or two weeks – as soon as you reach R30 of usage, you will be given R10 FREE airtime.
- Available to all current Virgin Mobile Pay As You Go customers and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your use of the “Free SMSs” is subject to these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions at all times.
- Virgin Mobile may in its sole discretion suspend the Free SMS service if in its view the service is being misused or you are not abiding by these terms and conditions.
- The Free SMS’s may take up to 24hours to be loaded. International, premium rate SMS’s, business use and application generated SMS’s are excluded .You cannot use your Free SMSs while roaming internationally.
- Free SMSs are valid for 30 days from activation; after which the Free SMS portion will expire and our standard SMS rates will apply, until you purchase & recharge with another voucher.
- You may not transfer any of your Free SMSs, or the value thereof, to another person or to be used as airtime and they cannot be exchanged for cash.
Free R10 for R30 Airtime conditions:
- Free airtime will be used before paid airtime. (Paid airtime is that airtime you bought with a voucher).
- Free airtime will not count towards your rewards.
- This applies to all voucher denominations: R10, R15, R35, R50, R80, R99, R120, R180, R300 and R500 as well as ATM and EFT recharges worth any amount.
- You may not exchange the free airtime for cash.
We'll just need the following for you to RICA:
- Your green bar-coded ID book or Passport (Driver’s Licenses won’t cut it, sorry).
- Proof of residence. (This can be any account posted to you that shows your postal or residential address)
For more on RICA, take a look here.
How do I recharge?
Topping up is as easy as falling out of a tree. (And a lot more fun)
- Mosey on down to one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- Top up using Mobile Banking or Online Banking or via any ATM.
- Retail: Altech Autopage Cellular, Clicks, CNA, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Legit, Mr Price, Pep Stores, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Woolworths or Ster Kinekor.
- Banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
- Petrol stations: BP, Caltex, Engen Quickshops, Total, Sasol or Shell.
How much do you have to say?
Airtime vouchers are available in R10, R15, R35, R50 (which includes 25 free SMSs), R80, R99 (which includes 50 free SMSs), R120, R180, R300 and R500.
So really, it’s up to you!