New prepaid offer launching soon....
PREPAID PLAN YOU'LL LOVE
On the 12th June 2017, Virgin Mobile is proud to announce the launch of our new prepaid offer. It includes great prepaid rates and an awesome recharge bonus.
1. How does this affect existing prepaid customers?
Existing prepaid customers will automatically benefit from this new plan on the 12th June 2017.
2. What are the new prepaid rates?
We've kept a great voice rate of 99c to all networks. Our data rate has been slashed from 99c to 40c so now you can surf for even longer!
3. What is my new bonus on every recharge?
We'll let you know soon enough, it's really great... check back here on the 12th June.
4. What if I still have existing bonus value on my account?
This is yours. If you have any bonus value prior to the 12th June it will remain until it expires.
New customers, We'll just need the following for you to RICA:
- Your green bar-coded ID book or Passport (Driver’s Licenses won’t cut it, sorry).
- Proof of residence. (This can be any account posted to you that shows your postal or residential address)
For more on RICA, take a look here.
How do I recharge?
Topping up is as easy as falling out of a tree. (And a lot more fun)
- Mosey on down to one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- Top up using Mobile Banking or Online Banking or via any ATM.
- Retail: Clicks, CNA, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Pep Stores, Ackermans, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Woolworths and other outlets.
- Banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
- Petrol stations: BP, Caltex, Engen Quickshops, Total, Sasol or Shell.
How much do you have to say?
Virgin Mobile airtime is available in R10, R20, R30, R50, R100, R250 and R500 denominations.
- If your Airtime is not used within 60 days, your airtime will be "locked" until you recharge again.
- Simply keep on using and you will never lose your airtime.
- Airtime may be used to buy bundles at *110#. Bundle T&Cs will apply.
So really, it’s up to you!