Prepaid Rate Plans
- Virgin-to-Virgin at 99c per min (per sec billing)
- Virgin-to-Other at 99c per min (per sec billing)
- Data at 99c per MB
- SMS at 50c per message
- MMS at 50c per message
And just in case you didn’t know – Virgin Mobile's great prepaid rates:
- Virgin-to-Virgin at 99c per minute.
- Peak at R2.60 per minute and off-peak at R1.30 per minute.
- Data at 60c per MB.
- SMS at 60c per message.
- MMS at 75c per message
And on top of that – you will be rewarded with R10 FREE AIRTIME FOR EVERY R30 YOU USE
This isn’t limited to Virgin-to-Virgin calls or anything sneaky like that. For every R30 airtime you use for anything – SMS, MMS, data or voice you will get R10 FREE. The terms and conditions for free Airtime are as follows:
And just in case you thought there was some fine print with our R10 FREE for every R30 you use deal – there isn’t. There is no time limit for you to reach your R30 worth of usage. If it takes you an hour, a day or two weeks – as soon as you reach R30 of usage, you will be given R10 FREE airtime.
How do I change my Rate Plan?
We'll just need the following for you to RICA:
- Your green bar-coded ID book or Passport (Driver’s Licenses won’t cut it, sorry).
- Proof of residence. (This can be any account posted to you that shows your postal or residential address)
For more on RICA, take a look here.
How do I recharge?
Topping up is as easy as falling out of a tree. (And a lot more fun)
- Mosey on down to one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- Top up using Mobile Banking or Online Banking or via any ATM.
- Retail: Nashua Mobile, Altech Autopage Cellular, Clicks, CNA, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Legit, Mr Price, Pep Stores, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Woolworths or Ster Kinekor.
- Banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
- Petrol stations: BP, Caltex, Engen Quickshops, Total, Sasol or Shell.
How much do you have to say?
Airtime vouchers are available in R5, R10, R15, R25, R35, R50, R80, R99, R120, R180, R300 and R500.
So really, it’s up to you!