How does 'ONE, TWO, FREE' work?
How does 1,2 FREE work?
- For every two minutes of paid talk time you make, either nationally or internationally, you receive one minute free talk credit to use to call anyone in South Africa, on any network, at any time.
- The paid two minutes is not limited to within the call but can be accumulated over a number of calls. So even if you make 2 calls of one minute or one call of two minutes, you will receive one minute free talk credit.
- Your eligible Free Talk minutes are loaded at the end of each call.
Free Surf & Text:
- For every two paid Mb you use, you receive one Mb free credit to use at any time and for every two paid text you send, either nationally or internationally, the next text to anyone in South Africa, on any network, at any time will be free.
- Your eligible Free Data are loaded at the end of each session, or every hour, whichever is shortest.
How do I change rate plans?
You can change your rate plan by dialling *110*6#. Rate plan changes are limited to once every 30 days
How do I recharge?
Topping up is as easy as falling out of a tree. (And a lot more fun)
- Mosey on down to one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- Top up using Mobile Banking or Online Banking or via any ATM.
- Retail: Altech Autopage Cellular, Clicks, CNA, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Legit, Mr Price, Pep Stores, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Woolworths or Ster Kinekor.
- Banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
- Petrol stations: BP, Caltex, Engen Quickshops, Total, Sasol or Shell.
How much can I recharge?
- Airtime vouchers are available in R10, R15, R35, R50, R99,R120, R180, R300 and R500.
- Or if you use your Bank ATM, you can recharge from as little as R5 and then in R1 icnrements from there!