You like things simple. You like things easy. You like to keep everything under control. We’ve got you covered.
Choose a cellphone. Choose your airtime.
We’ll bill you monthly. If you’re a chatty-Cathy and have more to say, carry on talking and we’ll bill you for the extra usage at the end of the month – how cool is that?
Oh, and you’ll also get free SMSs, Data or BIS on selected packages.
This is what you get
You know that special feeling you get when you give someone a really great gift? We like that feeling. A lot. That’s why when you’re part of the Virgin family you could get up to:
- 1000 FREE SMSs per month (to all networks, at any time),
- 1GB FREE data per month (to use as you please, when you please),
- OR FREE BlackBerry® BIS every month (subject to our fair usage and terms and conditions).
That’s up to R600 worth of free SMSs, data or BIS per month. Just because we can.
Before we burst your bubble, please check what package you’re on – as these deals are not available on all Classic Phone Contract packages.
Here's what we need from you to get the ball rolling:
- A copy of your ID. We promise we won’t laugh at your haircut.
- Your latest payslip.
- Your latest 3 months’ bank statements.
- Our credit department may ask for additional documents – just a little heads up.
- You have to pay by debit order. It’s the rules.
- Your green bar-coded ID book or Passport (Driver’s Licenses won’t cut it, sorry).
- Proof of residence for RICA. (This can be any account posted to you that shows your postal or residential address)
Hit your talk limit? Don't worry - here's what you do:
Topping up is as easy as falling out of a tree. (And a lot more fun)
- Mosey on down to one of our Virgin Mobile stores.
- Top up using Mobile Banking or Online Banking or via any ATM.
- Retail: Altech Autopage Cellular, Clicks, CNA, Disc-Chem Pharmacies, Edgars, Jet, Jetmart, Legit, Mr Price, Pep Stores, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Woolworths or Ster Kinekor.
- Banks: Absa, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
- Petrol stations. BP, Caltex, Engen Quickshops, Total, Sasol or Shell.